Below are the positions available at this time. Please check back often for future openings.
- Voice, Violin, Cello, Guitar, Piano, Flute, Trumpet
- Suzuki Certified Violin/Viola/Cello Instructor
- Suzuki Certified Piano Instructor
- Music Ed Instructors
- Department Chair Positions
Qualified candidates, email resume and cover letter to AMI@amimusic.org. AMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis on gender, race, or sexual orientation. All teacher applicants must have a minimum of two (2) years teaching experience as well as a Bachelors or Masters degree in music performance and/or music education.
– Deliver high-quality instruction to students of all ages in private lessons. Provide assessment of students’ musical progress
– Collaborate with parents, administrative staff for scheduling, etc
– Timely correspondence with directors, school staff, and parents
– Actively participate in faculty meetings.
– At least 2 years experience teaching experience
– Ability to communicate instrumental techniques and concepts to students
– Personable, collaborate nature and able to work with students, families, and administration
– High level of personal responsibility and musicianship