- Annual Competition – Register Early
- Competition Date – April 30th, 2017 (starts at 1pm)
- Ages – 5 – 18 years old
- Repertoire – 1 piece/movement – level appropriate (up to 10 min)
- Performances must be accompanied by participant’s choice of accompanist or an AMI accompanist, unless piece is an unaccompanied solo work
- Application Fee – $35 (pay here)
- Accompaniment Fee – $50 (optional) (pay here)
- Application deadline April 25th, 2017
Prize and Awards:
- 1st Prize – $400
- 2nd Prize – $125
- 3rd Prize – $75
Competition Address – AMI’s Downers Grove Campus -1032 Maple Ave in Downers Grove, IL (inside First United Methodist Church). After registration, there are no refunds for cancellation or no-shows, and no competition times will be held before registration and registration fee is received.
Note: All prize winners must perform in order to receive prize and awards at the AMI Violin Competition – Memorial Winners Concert on Sunday, May 28th, 2017 at 2pm. Laureates are also invited to perform at the Memorial Concert. Concert will be held at AMI’s Clarendon Hills Campus.
+ View past competition winners and laureates, click here….