- Annual Competition – Register Early
- Competition Date – April 30th, 2017
- Ages – 5 – 18 years old
- Repertoire – 1 piece/movement – level appropriate (up to 10 min)
- To be considered for prize placement… contestants must perform from memory & play piece in it’s entirety
- Application Fee – $35 (pay here)
- Time slots are given only after Application Fee is paid
- Accompanist Fee – $50 (if needed)
- Performances must be accompanied by participant’s choice of accompanist or an AMI accompanist, unless piece is an unaccompanied solo work
- Application deadline April 15th, 2016
Prize and Awards:
- 1st Prize – $400
- 2nd Prize – $125
- 3rd Prize – $75
Competition Address – AMI’s Clarendon Hills Campus, located at 60 55th St. in Clarendon Hills, IL on the corner of 55th St. and Rte 83, inside Christ Lutheran Church. After registration, there are no refunds for cancellation or no-shows, and no competition times will be held before registration and registration fee is received.
Note: All prize winners must perform in order to receive prize and awards at the AMI Violin Competition – Memorial Winners Concert on May 20th, 2017 at 2pm. Laureates are also invited to perform at the Memorial Concert. Concert will be held at AMI’s Clarendon Hills Campus.
NOTE: If registration fee is not received within 1 (one) week of submitting online registration, time slot will be voided.
+ View past competition winners and laureates, click here….