AMI Violin Comptition
- Annual Competition – Register Early
- Competition Date – April 28th, 2019 (starts at 1pm)
- Ages – 5 – 18 years old
- Repertoire – 1 piece/movement – memorized – level appropriate (up to 10 min)
- Performances must be accompanied by participant’s choice of accompanist or an AMI accompanist, unless piece is an unaccompanied solo work
- Application Fee – $50 (pay here)
- Accompaniment Fee – $50 (optional) (pay here)
Prizes and Awards:
- 1st Prize – $400
- 2nd Prize – $125
- 3rd Prize – $75
Competition Address – AMI’s Clarendon Hills Campus – 60 55th St, Clarendon Hills, IL (inside Lutheran Church). No competition times will be held before registration fee is received. After registration, there are no refunds for registration & accompanist fees if cancellation or no-show. Please follow the Competition & Winners Concert as it will be broadcast live on AMI’s Social Pages… YouTube, Facebook.
Note: All prize winners & laureates must perform in order to receive prize and awards at the AMI Violin Competition – Memorial Winners Concert on Sunday, May 5th, 2019 at 2pm. Laureates are also invited to perform at the Memorial Concert. Concert will be held at AMI’s Clarendon Hills Campus. AMI reserves all rights for all AMI Violin Competition produced media content.
+ View past competition winners and laureates, click here….