AMI Violin Comptition
- Annual Competition – Register Early
- Competition Date – April 28th, 2019 (starts at 1pm)
- Ages – 5 – 18 years old
- Repertoire – 1 piece/movement – memorized – level appropriate (up to 10 min)
- Performances must be accompanied by participant’s choice of accompanist or an AMI accompanist, unless piece is an unaccompanied solo work
- Application Fee – $35 (pay here)
- Accompaniment Fee – $50 (optional) (pay here)
- Application deadline April 6th, 2019
Prizes and Awards:
- 1st Prize – $400
- 2nd Prize – $125
- 3rd Prize – $75
Competition Address – AMI’s Clarendon Hills Campus – 60 55th St, Clarendon Hills, IL (inside Lutheran Church). No competition times will be held before registration fee is received. After registration, there are no refunds for registration & accompanist fees if cancellation or no-show. Please follow the Competition & Winners Concert as it will be broadcast live on AMI’s Social Pages… YouTube, Periscope, Facebook.
Note: All prize winners & laureates must perform in order to receive prize and awards at the AMI Violin Competition – Memorial Winners Concert on Sunday, May 5th, 2019 at 2pm. Laureates are also invited to perform at the Memorial Concert. Concert will be held at AMI’s Clarendon Hills Campus.
+ View past competition winners and laureates, click here….