- Annual Competition – Register Early
- Competition Date – May 6th, 2018 (starts at 1pm)
- Ages – 5 – 18 years old
- Repertoire – 1 piece/movement – memorized – level appropriate (up to 10 min)
- Performances must be accompanied by participant’s choice of accompanist or an AMI accompanist, unless piece is an unaccompanied solo work
- Application Fee – $35 (pay here)
- Accompaniment Fee – $50 (optional) (pay here)
- Application deadline April 30th, 2018
Prize and Awards:
- 1st Prize – $400
- 2nd Prize – $125
- 3rd Prize – $75
Competition Address – AMI’s Clarendon Hills Campus -60 55th St, Clarendon Hills, IL (inside Lutheran Church). After registration, there are no refunds for cancellation or no-shows, and no competition times will be held before registration and registration fee is received. Please follow the competition as it will be broadcast live on AMI’s social pages… YouTube, Periscope, Facebook.
Note: All prize winners & laureates must perform in order to receive prize and awards at the AMI Violin Competition – Memorial Winners Concert on Sunday, May 20th, 2018 at 2pm. Laureates are also invited to perform at the Memorial Concert. Concert will be held at AMI’s Clarendon Hills Campus.
+ View past competition winners and laureates, click here….